Tip #1 - Share Your Status on Social Media
- Sharing your voting page and voting badge on all of your social media outlets will ensure great and free exposure to those who follow and love your business!
- You can post the link to your voting page and pin that post to the top of your Facebook page throughout the voting process so that it is the first post people see.
- You can make a custom header picture for your social media outlets explaining that people can go to VoteForUs.ca or TopChoiceAwards.com/vote to vote for you. *Note - any use of the trademarked Top Choice Award Logo is not permitted.
- Encourage your voters to vote through our new social voting app, VoteForUs.ca. The app allows voters to share their vote on Facebook and Twitter with the click of a button. A shared vote means free exposure and awareness for your business. What better online business review than that!
Tip #2- Set Up a Voting Station at Your Location and Display Your Tent Cards
- You can have an ipad or computer set up on your voting page so that walk in clients can take 1 minute to vote for you!
- You can print copies of vote form pages and have them fill them up and mail it to us at the end survey.
- Let your voters know that by voting in the Top Choice Awards Survey they are automatically entered in a draw to win one of 3 $1000 prizes.
- Use the Official Nominee Tent Cards provided by Top Choice Awards on your front desk, tables, offices, window displays, etc.
Tip #3- Send Out a Mass Email
- Compile a list of all your email contacts and send them a mass email on why you would appreciate their vote, along with the link to your voting page or our websites (VoteForUs.ca and TopChoiceAwards.com)
- Compile a list of all your phone contacts and send them a text with information on how to vote for you!
Tip #4 - Post Your Nominee Badge on Your Website
- Top Choice Awards provides you with an official nominee badge that links directly to your voting page to make voting for you from anywhere on the web easier. Have your website developer (or yourself) embed the badge to your site to direct traffic to your custom voting page.
Tip #5- Add it to Your Voicemail/Advertisements
- Throughout the voting process we encourage you to add the fact that people can vote for you as their Top Choice to your voicemail. Any chance to communicate this to your clients is valuable, even if you missed their call.
- If you have any running radio ads make sure to edit it to include the fact that people can vote for you until the survey is over.