- Thank you to everyone who participated in the nomination process for the 2018 Top Choice Awards Survey. Revisit our nominate page on February 1st, 2018 to nominate for the 2019 survey.
- Voting for the 2018 Top Choice Awards Survey begins on November 1st. Be sure to vote for your favourite local businesses through our website, our voting app VoteForUs.ca, social media, email, or by calling us.
Because it's a win-win situation.
You and your city will have access to a free list of Top Choice businesses that can save money and time for everyone; and on the other hand, local businesses can have access to valuable information to improve their business.
Becoming an official qualified nominee has its perks:
- A great opportunity to gain valuable Free PR.
- An opportunity for huge media exposure.
- Nominees will get business education and support throughout the competition.
- Nominees names will show up when people search for a nominee to vote for.
- Nominees will get their own shareable "nominated" page, which includes an easy "vote for us " button.
- Nominees will have access to a "nominated" badge for use on their website.
- Nominees will be listed on the nomination page of other competitors in your category/city.
Nominating a business or professional does not affect voting scores and, unlike voting, you may nominate as many times as you like.
NOTE: Nominating your business does not guarantee qualification. All nominees are reviewed by Top Choice Awards to ensure they qualify. Read about the qualification process.