Not only do we receive nominations from first hand customers informing us of an outstanding service/product or location, Top Choice Awards also goes through deep measures to ensure that each nomination is a reputable and trustworthy business before entering the voting process. We are here to save you time and money.
The following is a list of requirements that each business will need to fulfill in order to become an official TCA Nominee, so you can trust that we are only connected with the best in your city.
- Each nominee must have a minimum of 25 nominations
- Each Nominee must be in business for a minimum of 2 years
- Each Nominee must conduct fair business practices
- Each Nominee should have an acceptable clean and neat exterior and interior image location - what a business portrays to their “walk in” customers is fairly important.
- Each Nominee is in need of an acceptable online image - websites should be easy to understand and navigate while still maintaining a pleasant image.
- Each Nominee must have online reviews, with a minimum of 75% positive online business reviews and a maximum of 25% negative online business reviews.
- Each Nominee must have one or more acceptable social media outlet presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, LinkedIn)